JUMBLE SENTENCES 1

                                         JUMBLE SENTENCES

Q) Rearrange the following jumbled- up sentences into a meaningful ones.

1.Tsunami/natural/are/and places/that/impact/events/on/
people 
jumble sentences

2. Grandfather/his/ decided/private/ add/to / the /little/zoo/monkey/ to 
3.My/went/and/a/parents/I/to/movie.
4. The/desk/paper/pencil/and /sat/on/idle/the.
5. Misha/around/looked/walked/ and. 
6. Alice/to/goes/library/everyday/to/study.
7. A/shirt/looks/white/always/sharp.
8. Can/drink/I/some/have/ juice/to/?
9. The/is/music/for/too/loud/my/ears.
10.I/printer/out/am/of/paper/for/the.
11.The/smells/pizza/delicious.
JUMBLE SENTENCES

12.I/fairies/Unicorns/believe/in/and.
13.Mary/school/walked/to/the.
14.Coffee/we/drink/morning/every.
15.hungry/cried/because/he/was/baby.

 

                                     Answers

1.  Tsunami are natural events that impact on people and places.

2.  Grandfather decided to add the little monkey to his private zoo.

3.   My parents and I went to a movie.

4. The paper and pencil sat idle on the desk.

5. Misha walked and looked around.

6. Alice everyday goes to library to study.

7. A white shirt always looks sharp.

8. Can I have some juice to drink?

9. The music is too loud for my ears.

10. I am out of paper for the printer.

11. The pizza smells delicious.

12. I believe in fairies and unicorns
JUMBLE SENTENCES

13.  Marie walked to the school.

14. We drink coffee every morning.

15. Baby cried because he was hungry.






Post a Comment

0 Comments